Monday, October 11, 2010

What a FEELING!!

My heart is melting!! 
 Today was my very FIRST cupcake delivery! I was sooo nervous and excited about this order that I couldn't sleep last night!  I spent all morning making sure everything was perfect and went on my happy litte way to the local elementary school!  I recieved word shortly after the delivery that the cupcakes were a raving success and that I would be gaining a ton of business from it!!  This made my heart drop in such an amazing way! I am, by nature, very self critical and even...UGH self doubting!  After today though, I have come to the conclusion that perfect STRANGERS have no reason to lie to me about the quality and taste of my cupcakes!! I feel confident moving forward and even though it is hard work (whew) I have new energy for what I am doing and I really can't wait to see what the future holds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment