Friday, October 29, 2010

No Tricks here...just TREATS!

Ok, so Halloween isn't really my favorite holiday,
 but I had a lot of fun making these for some customers and I think they turned out super boo-licious!!
(Did I just say that??!! haha)

Not too scary, just cute!
 
 I love these sprinkles with the purple frosting!

Mini cuppies....cute, fun and virtually guilt free! *wink*


New Flavor ALERT!!
Rich Chocolate Cake with...are you ready for this??!!
Cinnamon Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting!!

 I know it sounds "busy" but I promise you...its soooooo soooo amazing!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!!! 

P.S....I just took my first dozen cupcakes to a local store/gas station.  One of those "Quick Stop" kinda stores that has lots of goodies to choose from!!! If all goes well, I hope to possibly REPLACE those pre-packaged muffins and cakes that have disgustingly longgg shelf lives! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment