Monday, October 18, 2010

This is really what I was meant to do in life....

First big party was a great success!!! I worked hard to make a good first impression
(You only get one chance, right!!?!)
Below are some pictures of the cupcakes I made and will continue to be offering!

Pumpkin Spice Cupcake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting and a Marzipan pumpkin on top!! Yessss people...I made these lil pumpkins by hand...and I'm pretty proud of them!

Look how cute it is...and teeny tiny!!
The whole family...

Incredibly decedent S'mores Cupcakes. (before frosting)
 Toasted marshmallow frosting...YUM!




Luscious Red Velvets!!  Always a hit!


Bright Tart Lemon cake with Lemon Cream Cheese frosting and topped with
homemade candied Lemon zest! How many times can I say LEMON in a sentence?! haha

These Tye-Dye cupcakes were a lot of fun to make...AND eat!!


Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes filled with fudge or marshmallow fluff topped with frosting, a drizzle of chocolate, sprinkles and a cherry!!  These are always very popular!!

Here they all are..naked!! This was before the real love fest started!!
 ...and after the love....



Finally....on display for all to enjoy!!
I make these pedestle displays! Aren't they cute!

These were a blast to make and gave me great persepctive on the work that goes into this business!!!
I can say with 100% confidence that I found my heart song and I LOVE what I do!!

P.S...new recipes and posts coming this week!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment