Sunday, February 6, 2011

Princess Party!


I recently had the privilege of making cupcakes for the cutest little diva/fashionista that I know! 
 It was nothing short of a royal affair!
 I kept it simple with the flavors since this WAS a birthday for a 4 year old and 20 of her BFF's 
so I went with the oh-so-famous:
 Tart and Tangy Lemon, Strawberry Milkshake, Death By Chocolate and Radical Rainbow!



OOOhhhh...and YES!  I finally worked up the nerve to attempt Cake Pops! They have been in my dreams for months but in my wakeful state of mind, I have been procrastinating for unpractical reasons.  This was finally my chance to debut them as an added surprise/bonus!
What the heck was I waiting for??  These little cupcakes on a stick were loved by all and I will be officially adding them to the menu!!! 

Here they area...naked! 
And here they are...fully dressed!
Cute, right??!!!  I loved playing with the colors and all the sprinkle choices!
Note to self...purchase LOTS more sprinkles, they are so much fun...and in my world, better than shoes!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment