Sunday, January 16, 2011

18th Birthday Suprise Party!!

I loved doing this job-9 dozen for an 18th birthday party!! 
Ahhh...to be 18 again!! But, thats another posting LOL.
 I was asked to to make my tie-dye cupcakes and they turned out pretty awesome if DO say-so myself!! Haha...they are one of my favorites to make!
I also made Ice Cream Sundae cupcakes and Lemon.  All 3 flavors are super popular at parties!
Below are a few snap shots of the cupcakes!!

Lemons...all ready to roll out!
 You scream, I scream.....
 We ALLLL scream for ICE CREAM (but umm...no ice cream involved actually...just an illusion LOL)


Let the Tie-Dye'ing begin....
These are what they look like fresh outta the oven! Colorful!!
                OMG...the frosting was soooooo much fun!!! My colors turned out so vibrant and beautiful!
                                Tell me you dont want to taste THAT rainbow!!??!!  YUMMM


         Packed up and ready to go!!! P.S...These carrying cases rock and yesss...they're gettin' WORKED!!!
I had a BLAST doing this job!! I put in some crazy long hours to ensure they were perfect and when I get that all important feedback from my clients...it means the world to me!!
Thank you Lisa for your business and I am sooooo glad your party was a hit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment