Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rum and Eggnog Cupcakes!!

These aren't the kind you drink, but the kind you devour!
Rum and Eggnog cupcakes baked to perfection, lightly brushed with rum butter, frosted with a creamy eggnog frosting and lightly dusted with cinnamon! YOWZA!
So let me just be honest...I am not a fan of eggnog at ALL, but after several requests and inquiries I decided to get a recipe together...and viola...here they are!
My house was filled with the amazing smells of nutmeg and rum and I WAS kind of interested in giving them a taste...so I did!  I have to admit, they were very good but very dense and rich!  I made them into minis and not only did they cook better, but they were just the perfect amount!


 I was asked to donate my cupcakes to the teachers of our local middle school for their holiday goodie baskets!! I hope they enjoy!!! We LOVE our teachers!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment